Any researcher who relates to the following goals, expressed in the Statutes of AIM, can become a member:
- to promote moving image studies (cinema archaeology, film, television, video, CGI, Internet, etc.);
- to develop the visibility of moving image studies;
- to promote the openness and multidisciplinary richness of moving image studies;
- to promote regular scientific meetings and the publishing of a journal of moving image studies;
- to develop moving image studies in Portugal.
According to the Internal Regulations of AIM, potential members should please fill in this form. They will be contacted shortly thereafter.
The annual membership fee is:
- €30 (normal)
- €20 (unemployed, graduate and MA students)
[Paying instructions will be sent after your inscription.]